Friday, May 13, 2011

May 13th 2011- Friday the 13th! :(

My first treatment was this morning.
I am feeling just strange really, I dont even know how to describe it. I am not nauseous. My eyes hurt/sting. I feel a little weaker. I was really excited to eat really well tonight because I was told that tomorrow, and going forward, I would have no appetite. We got done around one and went to Applebees. I ordered an appetizer, bourbon shrimp and chicken and a chocolate meltdown cake. I couldnt taste any of it. You dont know how much that depressed me. I can tell what things are by the texture, but I literally couldnt taste things very much. They had a hint of taste to them but overall, everything was very bland. That is disappointing to a girl who loves good (and not-so-good) food!
I have to go to the Waverly Hospital for a shot tomorrow to help the bone marrow regenerate.
Its really a taxing, exhausting ordeal. I cant wait til October. I feel like I am living for that month. After all this, I have a long list of TO-DOS, that include getting a breast cancer ribbon tattoo, going to Vegas and adopting a baby (well, not soo baby, maybe toddler) boy and helping with the American Cancer Society.
Dan has taken all the kids to the gym with him...so it is my turn to "nap". I am gonna try to do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment