Tuesday, May 31, 2011

May 31st 2011

Have you been waiting to hear about my baldness??
Well, its time. I am now bald...and wearing my wig!
Dan and I, with help from Dans sister, Gena, shaved each others heads yesterday after four days of my hair falling out more and more each day. I thought I was ready because I was so annoyed with finding hair EVERYWHERE in our house. But when the first CHUNK of hair was cut off, I lost it.
And then we were all crying.
So anyway, my hair is gone. Its kinda humiliating...Im not used to it. Today, when I went to my dr appointment at the Center of Infectious Diseases, I wore my wig and a hat.
My appointment went fine. No indication that there is staph in my blood. They gave me another prescription for an antibiotic and a wash for my body (and for the bodies of my family...bc they can have staph on their skin as well) and told me I am fine to have chemo this week. Yay!
I will post pics when I become more secure about it...not ready yet...
But thats the story today!!

No comments:

Post a Comment